2.04.2013

Will you be my Valentine?





 This is the first post in my valentine series. As I mentioned in the other post I wrote, these are things I've found on the internet. I can't take credits for one single thing. Anyhow, today's post is 5 ideas for your breakfast. How cute would it be to wake up to these, or let your one true love (or someone similair) wake up to these ideas?
It's valentine's day, so you can go all out and make heart out of everything. Go for it!


Credits
1. Heart shaped bacon can be found on The Paper Mama 's blog.
2.Heart shaped eggs, find them on 9gag.
3. Heart shaped whipped cream, I can't find the source. However, it's easy to make just spread whipped cream on a cookie sheat, in the freezer with it and now you can make heart out of it.
4. Milk cubes, heart shaped, find them on A Subtle Revelry's blog.
5. And try Parent's cute heart shaped fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment