2.04.2013

My Lipstick and Gloss collection.


Picture #1

Picture #2
Picture #3

And Picture #3 in a different lighting

Picture #4



 My lip collection is rather small, even though I am quite fond of lipsticks. I tend to skip buying makeup because of the price. Makeup in Denmark is freakishly expensive, and I just don't have the money to buy it. Since I've discovered and become old enough to shop online and from the UK, my collection grows. Still, I am not one to buy it spontaniously and out of the blue. Hmm, enough rambling  let me get started.

Picture #1 shows the colours of my lipstick, the second picture is the lipstick itself, it's in the same order just not turned the right way. Haha. The bottom of picture #1 corresponds to the left of picture #2. The colours are as followed and from left to right (bottom to top).  //MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup//MAC Frost in Angel//MAC Amplified in Haute Altitude//Barry M in 54// Barry M in 37// Barry M in TMLP// Rival De Loop in 40// Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce// CoolCos Lip Gloss Pencil (There's no name for the colour)

Picture #2 Shows my teeny tiny gloss collection. Again it's the same order, the names are mentioned from left to right. //LR Lip gloss in 3// The Body Shop Hi-Shine Treatment in Cherry Glimmer// MAC Dazzleglass in Euro Beat// Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Timothy//

Now, the black lipstick was a fail, one big fail. I thought I had the right colour in my hand and you can only see the Barry M colours when you open it. Upps. The green Barry M lipstick is wonderful and reacts to your body heat. Don't be fooled by the colour. It will turn pink once applied and the intencity depends on your body heat. All my MAC lipsticks are VERY similair. Only the Haute Altitude is darker than Creme Cup and Angel. Yeah, I don't like to wear any of the glosses shown. They are too sticky, although the Urban Decay one is too cute and the colour is pretty. I litterally hate the Dazzleglass one, it's so uncomfortable to wear. They might have changed the formular since I bought my dazzleglass, I can therefore not say if the new dazzleglasses are the same. If MAC still sells them, that is. :D Haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment