2.07.2013

The Fashion Tag

Tag time, and this time it's a fashion tag. I am definetely not a fashion girl. Partly because of my size and the fact that I barely can find pretty clothes in my size - second because if I find pretty clothes in my size they tend to be too expensive for me to buy. Sucks big time.
However, if not for my body size and the clothes price I quite like fashion. So here we go.

1. How would you describe your style? I can't settle on a specific style. I have days where I love the grunge style and then days where I love girly. I am not really able to say which one is my style because it varies.
2.What are your wardrobe staples? A black skater dress. It's a versatile item that can be whatever you want it to when you just change the accesories.
3.Most expensive item in your closet? It's the dress I wore this post. It was about £50. Doesn't sound too expensive, but I only tend to spend about £15 for one item so this is my most expensive item in my closet.
4.Most wanted item? A velvet dress. I've wanted one for ages and finally saw it in New Look before christmas. It went directly on my wishlist. It was sold out before my parents had the chance to buy it. /:
5.Favorite designer? I am not really into designers so I can't answer this question.
6. How much do you spend on clothes? Not alot. As mentioned in 3.
7.What are your favorite places to shop? If I had the money it would be modcloth.com. I love their clothes. But since I don't it's Primark in the UK or online shopping in either asos.com or newlook.com.
8.Favorite fragrance? Marc Jacobs - Daisy and Lancome - Touch of Pink. I also love Chanel - Chance.
9.Whats your favorite way to do your hair? At the moment it is in a plain bun, but normally it's loose.
10.What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear? Dress & leggins. It is pretty much the only thing I wear.
11.One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay: I want creepers to stay. Haha, I think they are cute. Although I don't own any and many will disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment