2.02.2013

January Favorites.


 


Another month has passed, and hell it went fast. Now that I am in my very last semester of High School, time flies by. I have so much to do and end up only doing half of it. Yeah, it's terrible. Anyhow, it's time for monthly favorites. I haven't been wearing loads of makeup in January and if I have been wearing it, I wore neautrals. Boring I know.

As for makeup, I have many lip products this month. I am not quite sure why I've been so into lips, but it's just been the product I've varied this month. The first product is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce, I have a review on my blog which can be seen here. It's perfect for an easy on the go application if you're in a hurry and it stays on quite a long time. Another lip favourite is the Barry M Lipstick. I can't read the name of it, but it's the green one. Now, don't be fooled by the colour shown. As soon as it has been applied, it gets pink. It's a bit more pink than the Revlon Balm Stain and the next product in my lip favourite, but it is a really pretty colour. I like to wear it in the evening when I want to dress up a little. The next lipstick (and the last) is MAC's Amplified in Haute Altitude. My sister send me this with a cute note that said Just because you're the best older sister ever. I am so grateful to haver her as my sister (just as my other siblings, haha) The colour is along the line of Revlon's Honey Douce and is another example of your lips but better. However, it is more pigmented that the Honey Douce and the colour slightly different.
Enough has been said about the lip products, let's move on to the eyes. This month has been the most boring month when it comes to eye shadow. I have simply just been slapping on Maybelline's 24 hours Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold. First, they stay on forever. Second, they are easy to apply. I mainly apply them with my finger all over my lid. The On and On Bronze is my go to colour for everyday. It makes me look like I have spend some time in the morning applying makeup, but it's by no mean too much for school. The Eternal Gold one has been my favourite for parties together with Loreal's Gel Intenza Eyeliner in 02 Golen Black which is another January favourite. They go perfectly together and add a bit of glam to my face. Also, it's an easy look. As every beauty blogger and youtuber, I've been obsessed with the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection  concealer. It's cheap and works. What more can you ask for? My colour is fair. The last makeup item for January is the MAC Blush in Tenderling. This blush is AMAZING. It adds a tiny bit of colour yet it is barely noticable. It has pretty much been the only blush I've worn in January. 

I only have two beauty products to add to my favourite this month. Again, time hasn't been on my side this month and I just haven't had the time to pamper myself. But the two products I have to show you have been my lifesavers. First, the Soap and Glory Flake Away  salt scrub has made my legs feel silky smooth and made it easier to shave. Also, the smell is amazing. The next product is The Body Shop's Warming Mineral Mask.  It has really helped to clear up my skin, and it just felt lovely to apply it in while it snowed outside. 

My favourite scent this month was Marc Jacob's Daisy. I LOVE it. 'Nough said.

Two random things are my Journal. The Q&A a day five year journal is definetely a January favourite. To be limited to two lines is a challenge, but the idea to answer one question a day and answer the same question next year on the same date is fun. Imagine how different your answers might be just a year after. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire had me hooked this month. I read it in a day. It's a YA Romance, as you might have expected if you have been reading my blog for a while. I must admit, I like the main male character. HE HAS TATTOO'S. I think that's a good reason to like someone :D Haha.

If you want to know how most of the makeup products look like, then I have a tutorial on my blog in which most of the makeup is used. You can check it out here

What is your January favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment