1.27.2013

What's on my Bookshelf?

1

2

3

4

5

6
7

I am a very curious person and I enjoy nothing more than to look through other people's bookshelves. Books say so much about people, and their personality. Also, I like to get inspired by what people read. There might be a book in their collection that I will love.

My collection is still growing. I've read some books that I do not own. You get a really good impression of my book taste - haha. There's mostly YA Romance, some Paranormal and etc. I do enjoy others as well.

What can be found on your bookshelf?


3 comments:

  1. Oh no not 50 shades of grey ! I did a post about my favourite author awhile ago and will hae to do a bookshelf one soon x
    www.imitaitionisthegreatestformofflatery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really dislike Fifty Shades, I have however an agreement with myself that I have to read all books that comes in a series. Haha, the worst decision in this case :D
      I look forward to see your bookshelf post.

      Delete
  2. Hye you said you were waiting for your offer ! is it from Art uni Bournemouth too? if so what to study?
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete