12.14.2012

'Need', 'Captivate' & Entice by Carrie Jones




Hi m' dear

I read the first three books in the 'Need' series by Carrie Jones and thought I'd do a little review.


I really have to show you the covers, because if I could fall in love with book covers, I'd make sure it would be one of these (or any of the 1000 other book covers I love. But shhh, don't tell anyone.)


Okay, First thing. These were a fun read, but not much more. I don't regret reading them at all, I mean look at the cover. Anyway, I loved Is (or Izzie, or something along the line) I liked Dev and Astley. I kind of liked and kind of did not like Nick and Zara - which is a bit stupid since they are the main characters. Oh, and Betty, she was lovely as well.
Let's get back to Zara and Nick. I liked how there affection towards each other grew in Need, which is the first book, but hated it in book number two (captivate) and three (entice). The whole "I love you, babe" and "baby" thing really drives me into insanity. I mean, come on. You are too young and know each other too little to say that. Really, it just drives me crazy. But I might just be a tad too old school :p
The plot was wierd, but I did enjoy it. So it was wierd in a good way.
The Pixie thing was new (for me) and the Valhalla thing in book two and three was, yeah I don't know, random. I can't find a conection between these two things, but it doesn't matter, and I might just lack a bit of knowledge.


I liked reading them and will definetly pick up book number four. So check it out for a good and fast read.

Have a lovely day




No comments:

Post a Comment