9.14.2012

Tag: 10 Little Secrets.

Another tag while I am gone. Here we go.

1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Lipstick, a nice lipstick always makes me feel like a millions dollar baby. Colour doesn't matter, there's just something about the silky feeling that lipstick gives you.

2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip:
Let your skin breather, and honey with oatmeal as a mask once in a while.

3. Share your hair care secret?
Hold it under cold water just before leaving the shower, it adds shine.

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
Not too much fat. I've cut down on the fat, still need to cut down on carb.

5. Any workout tips?
Just get going * Note to self *

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
Lacoste - Touch of pink, my all time favourite.

7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
I have none. /:

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
The one I got for my Confirmation and some which are passed down from my family.


9. Who is your style crush?
Hayley William. She wears what she wants.

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.

I broke my leg and had three screws inserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment