8.25.2012

Get to know me

I stole this one from Meg, lipssofacto, check her out if you don't know her yet. (which I bet you do, she's lovely). Some things you may or may not know about me.


Vital Stats:
Name: Natascha
Nicknames: Natalle, Pulle. 
Birthday: 21st March
Place of Birth: Southern Denmark
Zodiac sign: Aries
Occupation: Student (currently taking my IB Diploma)

Appearance:
Hair colour: Dip dyed brown and blonde at the moment :p
Hair length: Just under my breasts.
Eye colour: Blue and Greyish. It depends. 
Best feature: A hard one. My lips I think.
Braces: Nope. 
Piercings: A smiley &7 in my ears. I have had my nostril pierced before.
Tattoos: Two (actually just one) on both my feet. More to come :p


Firsts:
Best friend: Lenette, we still talk sometimes.
Award: None /:
Sport: Done quite a few things: Handball, horseback riding, aerobic, etc. Not good at any of it. 
Real Holiday: Summerhouses and campings, first real on was Croatia with my grandmother.
Concert: B.Boys (a danish band) and festivals. The first 'real' concert was Jonas Brothers and Avril Lavigne.


Favourites:
FilmPeter Pan - the one with Jeremy Sumpter.
TV Show: Walking Dead, CSI, Criminal Minds, etc. ( Can't choose)Colour: Depends on my mood, today it's brown.
Song: Don't really have a favourite, I love so many.
Restaurant: Omiros, a greek restaurant in Germany.
Store: Urban Outfitters, if I had the money :p
Book: A hard one, Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. 
Magazine: Don't really read them. 
Shoes: My £5 ones from H&M. 



Currently:
Feeling: Sleepy!
Single or Taken: Single.
Eating: Nothing, I ate a tomato and mozarella sandwich an hour ago.
Listening to: Titanium, David Guetta ft. Sia.
Thinking about: My Math assignment.
Watching: Some stupid show on television.
Wearing: H&M Skirt, Leggings, sweater. 

Future:
Want Children: Maybe, Later.
Want to be married: Not sure. 
Careers in mind: I want to write books. :D
Where do you want to live: I am not really sure. I don't even know in which country I want to live.




No comments:

Post a Comment